Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another speed game?
(04-17-2020, 02:31 PM)Acererak Wrote: I had thought I was going either RA or SA (glad someone is trying them) and of course they are both gone. Thinking.....
Yeah, I thought about going with my favorite Black Dragons, but I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone. Somebody pointed out to me a couple of days ago that the Sacred Order kind of sucks balls, so I decided to see what I could do with them.

(04-17-2020, 02:38 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 01:57 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 01:54 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I think the victory conditions are wrong.  We want normal, not Rex.  Rex is just 1 option.  Normal allows for usurper or lion's share in addition to rex.  I don't know if we can take it down and start over?

Please don't anyone else join until we fix the victory conditions.

Anything else wrong? Sorry about that. 

I picked fixed cities. I assume that means just the major cities are fixed, and the minor cities still are rando.

Well, I don't see how to fix it. Maybe Uncle Mike or Ry Vor can help. People have already joined, too. Sorry about that.

I suggest no one else join and we start a brand new signup with normal victory conditions.  I am next after Ace decides and I'll be away for several hours so I'll give some choices to Brek.

1) VBall Michael - Zanthia, Red Dragon
2) Canticar - Nyvaria
3) Wookie - Crown Islands
4) Acererak - Darkover, Necromancer
5) ColdSpell - Krynn, Druid
6) DuPont - The Untamed Lands, Sacred Order
7) Strylian - Zamora, Nomad
8) Brek - Pellinor, Tyrants
9) Windstar - Triumvia, Ranger
10) AlatarTBW - Diamond Coast, Ancient Ones
11) El Painted Guapo - Sword Coast, Lizard Men
12) PineNeedle- Mythgar, Gnome

How did Ace know I wanted NE?   SO for me

2) Canticar - Nyvaria
3) Wookie - Crown Islands - SO
12) PineNeedle- Mythgar, Gnome

(04-17-2020, 02:53 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:31 PM)Acererak Wrote: I had thought I was going either RA or SA (glad someone is trying them) and of course they are both gone. Thinking.....
Yeah, I thought about going with my favorite Black Dragons, but I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone. Somebody pointed out to me a couple of days ago that the Sacred Order kind of sucks balls, so I decided to see what I could do with them.

I was looking at them and I can't believe they don't have Riders- but still show with Flank. Is that accurate?

(04-17-2020, 02:58 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:38 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 01:57 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 01:54 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I think the victory conditions are wrong.  We want normal, not Rex.  Rex is just 1 option.  Normal allows for usurper or lion's share in addition to rex.  I don't know if we can take it down and start over?

Please don't anyone else join until we fix the victory conditions.

Anything else wrong? Sorry about that. 

I picked fixed cities. I assume that means just the major cities are fixed, and the minor cities still are rando.

Well, I don't see how to fix it. Maybe Uncle Mike or Ry Vor can help. People have already joined, too. Sorry about that.

I suggest no one else join and we start a brand new signup with normal victory conditions.  I am next after Ace decides and I'll be away for several hours so I'll give some choices to Brek.
WIll do.

2) Canticar - Nyvaria
3) Wookie - Crown Islands - WA