Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5481 Ice Age Summertime
Alas, I was a young attorney once but never had a dildo case.

Virus talk.

(08-12-2020, 10:24 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Virus talk.

Lol, it does sound like that.

Where I am from, a dildo is a type of cactus. Somebody even named an island after it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dildo_Key

SO-RD
I can replay our trade deal if you wish for the next three turns. Or if you need more let me know.

CI-DE

I can return your agent if you want, or he can escape. Let me know what you want,

AN - BL
Does fighting so early really make sense? All we do is damage each other while other kingdoms grow. How about you keep the awesome village you just took and we call it a day for now?
Or we could start a whole war that will put us both in the back of the pack.

RD --> SO

I would like to continue the deal, I am now fighting a 2 front war as the Demon Lord has decided to involve himself in my affairs.

RD --> DE
You have 1 opportunity to leave otherwise you will be destroyed. I also expect reparation from the village you took and a full exit from my region.

(08-14-2020, 04:52 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD --> SO

I would like to continue the deal, I am now fighting a 2 front war as the Demon Lord has decided to involve himself in my affairs.

RD --> DE
You have 1 opportunity to leave otherwise you will be destroyed.  I also expect reparation from the village you took and a full exit from my region.

So-Rd done, i will leave the standing order intact.

(08-15-2020, 12:03 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 04:52 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD --> SO

RD --> DE
You have 1 opportunity to leave otherwise you will be destroyed.  I also expect reparation from the village you took and a full exit from my region.

So-Rd done, i will leave the standing order intact.

Long-term alliances frowned upon....