Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5539 Post Covid Silent Trash talk only
Every gardener knows patience, Rome didn't grow in a day.

SA-GN
Save your orders. Your king can't escape from hell.

Sometimes I wonder if this game is actually happening. With no forum diplomacy I'm "playing" it like 15 minutes a week. Is it still running? I know I put my turns in but it seems like days and days go by and nothing runs.

(04-22-2021, 01:56 PM)Acererak Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if this game is actually happening. With no forum diplomacy I'm "playing" it like 15 minutes a week. Is it still running? I know I put my turns in but it seems like days and days go by and nothing runs.

I just finished my orders so RD is the only one not ready.  He is usually a busy guy from what little I hear.
Silent games are sooooooooooooooo boring!!!   
As everyone can see from the alliance page TY and I are still fighting. doing what military kingdoms do, eat and fight.  Can't say much more as the games is SILENT.

TY's mother is more ugly than my CI mother.  My effort at trash talk.

I hate the Demon Prince. Just sayin.

Checks turn....

Oh yes. I hate the DE, too.

Passing freely through troops is just such an unnatural thing to do.
It's good that they bounce off of great castles

Well, in fairness the AN hated the DE a lot longer than you guys ever did. So there.

Which reminds me, I kinda miss the natural enemies thing we had in what was it...2nd cycle? That was pretty cool. AN vs DE. BL vs RD. EL vs DA. Made a lot of sense to me.

Do hobbits have any natural enemies or do they just hug everybody?