Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confederations combatants sign up here
Is there interest in a Confederations game?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

Drogo, I believe that a confederation game is one where each of us controls 2 kingdoms.

If so, I would love to be in one.

There would be no communication, except for trash talking.

You got it.

Room for 4 more.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

Yeah, I'll regret it 'cause I'm so busy, but it's one of my favorite formats.

I have a game  that should end soon as it is in turn 38 now so I can handle another.  I think I have only done 1 confederation game so it's a nice change.

Tempted, but I have been getting burned out on Alamaze lately.  I played a very nice confed game once, I don't know if I have ever mentioned it...

(03-27-2021, 09:10 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Tempted, but I have been getting burned out on Alamaze lately.  I played a very nice confed game once, I don't know if I have ever mentioned it...

S.T.

I never heard the story!

Ruingruth

(03-28-2021, 01:19 AM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 09:10 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Tempted, but I have been getting burned out on Alamaze lately.  I played a very nice confed game once, I don't know if I have ever mentioned it...

S.T.

I never heard the story!

Ruingruth

AAAhhhh well then my good friend Ruingruth please let me regale you!  My very first confed game, it started out like any other game, I believe it was Brek, a strong up and comer of the Alamaze world who initiated.  I immediately jumped in.  Then the Painted man and Dupont, seasoned veterans with decades of alamaze experience, jumped into the fray.  I could see from the beginning the would be a high caliber game!  And I was not the only one!  Draugr, other giant of alamaze could not resist the challenge posed by some of the elites of our game!  Vball michael, two-time alamaze champion rounded out the field!  It truly was an awe inspiring group of tacticians!

The Painted Man rightly dubbed the game "Confed Masters" and we were underway!  The game was hotly contested from the very beginning with draugr moving immediately on Painted, gaining three regions by turn 6.  The particulars of the game are outlined in my post in valhala under "confed masters". Good reading, if I do say so myself.  To make the long story short, In a mere 26 turns or so, I had personally beaten and/or demoralized half of my opponents and came away with the win with the powerful UN and DU combo.  An historic game.

So who is playing in this? Lol

Drogo, Windstar, and Wookie Panz I believe