Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March to Steel-5538
(05-21-2021, 03:27 AM)Windstar Wrote: LI-->DU

Why did you intrude upon my battles with the RD? He attacked me first, and I was actually winning the fight. You interfered, and this is not nice. Not nice at all.

DU - LI

Apologies my cold blooded friend.  We sensed that nature was out of balance and felt compelled to instill harmony again.  Don't resist ... just let nature takes its natural course.

May the forest's fallen leaves soften the footsteps on your life journey.  Blessings.

HabeusCorpus

BL-DU

I see you have decided to "restore the balance of Nature" in Zanthia. While I'd much rather have you as a neighbor than the pesky Dwarf, it is summer in Krynn and my dragons are somewhat hungry. So if you'd be willing to sell me 60,000 food at a very reasonable price (say 10,000 gold), I'd be perfectly willing to depart forthwith and leave those villages and the rest of the region to you.

(05-26-2021, 12:30 AM)Eregnon Wrote: BL-DU

I see you have decided to "restore the balance of Nature" in Zanthia. While I'd much rather have you as a neighbor than the pesky Dwarf, it is summer in Krynn and my dragons are somewhat hungry. So if you'd be willing to sell me 60,000 food at a very reasonable price (say 10,000 gold), I'd be perfectly willing to depart forthwith and leave those villages and the rest of the region to you.

DU - BL

I appreciate the offer ... but we have claimed the villages of Zanthia as our own and, as you rightly state, we are busy restoring the natural balance.   We would appreciate you leaving the region .... if you would like to leave a thank you note for degrading the strength of one of your competitors who attacked your den mothers and hatchlings in Krynn please feel free to do so.

Small tokens of gratitude - home made from all natural ingredients are preferred.  Perhaps a potpourri of fresh natural herbs flown in from Krynn?  Nothing is expected however....rest assured that your actions this turn will speak much louder than words.

If it is food that you seek - happy to do a food trade at the standard rates but they need to be arranged late season unfortunately.  

Blessings my friend. 

HabeusCorpus

Good game all ... was a fun one!

See you on the battlefields of Maelstrom again in the future!

HabeusCorpus