Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
HA - All
Greetings, oh great Lords of Alamaze. Last turn, the Halfling King took a mini vacation to a magical region called "Missouri", and missed a lot of potential trades. We're back now, and ready to resume our annoying, yet amazingly helpful, ways.

I'd like to buy up to 100k food this turn, if someone has it. Normal rates apply...
I can also sell up to 80k food this turn if anyone is in need. We are your one-stop shop!!

Additionally, I'd like to entertain bids for someone to come to Krynn and cast a bounty spell. Seeing all of them being cast in other regions has us feeling jealous and left out. I know we're easy to overlook, but Halflings can eat. Never forget second breakfastses.....
Keeope

(10-13-2021, 04:03 PM)Keeope Wrote: HA - All
Greetings, oh great Lords of Alamaze.  Last turn, the Halfling King took a mini vacation to a magical region called "Missouri", and missed a lot of potential trades.  We're back now, and ready to resume our annoying, yet amazingly helpful, ways.  

I'd like to buy up to 100k food this turn, if someone has it.  Normal rates apply...
I can also sell up to 80k food this turn if anyone is in need.  We are your one-stop shop!!

Additionally, I'd like to entertain bids for someone to come to Krynn and cast a bounty spell.  Seeing all of them being cast in other regions has us feeling jealous and left out.  I know we're easy to overlook, but Halflings can eat.  Never forget second breakfastses.....

SO-HHA

I have bounty spells available, never sold them before. don't know what the price should be.

Ruingruth

(10-13-2021, 04:14 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:
Greetings, oh great Lords of Alamaze.  Last turn, the Halfling King took a mini vacation to a magical region called "Missouri", and missed a lot of potential trades.  We're back now, and ready to resume our annoying, yet amazingly helpful, ways.  

I'd like to buy up to 100k food this turn, if someone has it.  Normal rates apply...
I can also sell up to 80k food this turn if anyone is in need.  We are your one-stop shop!!

Additionally, I'd like to entertain bids for someone to come to Krynn and cast a bounty spell.  Seeing all of them being cast in other regions has us feeling jealous and left out.  I know we're easy to overlook, but Halflings can eat.  Never forget second breakfastses.....

SO-HHA

I have bounty spells available, never sold them before. don't know what the price should be.

Ruingruth

HA-SO
Nor do I..  I was thinking, and if this is insulting, just tell me....  That it's a 6th level spell?  If that wizard casts Create Gold, that would be 12k.  I was thinking to double that, and round up to 25k. 
What do you think?
Keeope

UN-HA

Missouri! I too may or may not be in Missouri.

DU - HA

I have 100K Food that I can trade with my stubby, but hungry friends. Same as our last transaction or was there a special deal for a 3X trade? Can't remember. Hand on my wallet ... walking away backwards.

HabeusCorpus

(10-13-2021, 04:27 PM)Keeope Wrote:

SO-HHA

Ruingruth

HA-SO
Nor do I..  I was thinking, and if this is insulting, just tell me....  That it's a 6th level spell?  If that wizard casts Create Gold, that would be 12k.  I was thinking to double that, and round up to 25k. 
What do you think?

SO-HA

Would that be per attempt or per success?

Ruingruth

(10-14-2021, 12:26 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: DU - HA

I have 100K Food that I can trade with my stubby, but hungry friends.  Same as our last transaction or was there a special deal for a 3X trade?  Can't remember.  Hand on my wallet ... walking away backwards.

HabeusCorpus

HA - DU
  This will be our 3rd consecutive turn of trade, which qualifies for the 2:1.2 rate!!  100k food for 60k gold?  Sound fair?  Ya know, you wound me by always holding onto your gold purse...  Those times when we Halflings walked away with more were all misunderstandings.....

Turn 16, 60,000 food for 30,000 gold
Turn 17, 100,000 food for 55,000 gold
Turn 18, 100,000 food for 60,000 gold

We will have to take a brief respite from trade next month.  Looks like we're going into a food coma.
Keeope

(10-14-2021, 12:54 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:

SO-HHA

Ruingruth

HA-SO
What do you think?

SO-HA

Ruingruth

HA - SO
I'd prefer success; no one wants to pay for things they didn't get.  But I can see how a misfire would be a complete waste your time..
What if we did this.  On success, I'm doubling the money made from your "create gold" ability.  How about on a misfire, we half it?  It's not much, but better than nothing..?  Just thinking out loud, here.  What do you think?
Keeope

(10-14-2021, 02:38 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 12:54 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:

SO-HHA

Ruingruth

HA-SO
What do you think?

SO-HA

Ruingruth

HA - SO
I'd prefer success; no one wants to pay for things they didn't get.  But I can see how a misfire would be a complete waste your time..
What if we did this.  On success, I'm doubling the money made from your "create gold" ability.  How about on a misfire, we half it?  It's not much, but better than nothing..?  Just thinking out loud, here.  What do you think?

SO-HA

Tell you what, I'll do it for three seasons, If it does not work I will send a copy of the group in Krynn and the failed spell. At the end of three seasons 100,000 so only one trade.

Ruingruth

(10-14-2021, 02:35 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 12:26 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: DU - HA

I have 100K Food that I can trade with my stubby, but hungry friends.  Same as our last transaction or was there a special deal for a 3X trade?  Can't remember.  Hand on my wallet ... walking away backwards.

HabeusCorpus

HA - DU
  This will be our 3rd consecutive turn of trade, which qualifies for the 2:1.2 rate!!  100k food for 60k gold?  Sound fair?  Ya know, you wound me by always holding onto your gold purse...  Those times when we Halflings walked away with more were all misunderstandings.....

Turn 16, 60,000 food for 30,000 gold
Turn 17, 100,000 food for 55,000 gold
Turn 18, 100,000 food for 60,000 gold

We will have to take a brief respite from trade next month.  Looks like we're going into a food coma.

Confirmed!