Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
yg brah

(09-11-2021, 02:11 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: yg brah

Thanks.  I will pick it up and give you something in return after I get control of the region.

(09-10-2021, 10:50 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: IL - UN  I would be happy to pick up the item you mentioned and either sell it to you or if I decide to keep it pay you a finders fee in goods or services.  Just send the location please and I look forward to keeping friendly relations with the spy master.

IL - HA   Sir I know of an item in your region that I would welcome you to retrieve for me and of course I would expect to pay a handsome fee.  I'll be glad to send the location if you agree.
I can also send the location of my town if you like and as I mentioned before cover some squares on my way home.

IL - NE  I've a village in your area and I would like to hold it for a few turns and then tax it for you if that meets with your approval?

HA - IL
    Of course, of course.  We'd welcome any opportunity to take the mighty ponies of Krynn out for a hunting expedition.  We can discuss the town next turn, there is no rush...
Keeope

(09-11-2021, 12:11 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 10:50 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: IL - UN  I would be happy to pick up the item you mentioned and either sell it to you or if I decide to keep it pay you a finders fee in goods or services.  Just send the location please and I look forward to keeping friendly relations with the spy master.

IL - HA   Sir I know of an item in your region that I would welcome you to retrieve for me and of course I would expect to pay a handsome fee.  I'll be glad to send the location if you agree.
I can also send the location of my town if you like and as I mentioned before cover some squares on my way home.

IL - NE  I've a village in your area and I would like to hold it for a few turns and then tax it for you if that meets with your approval?

HA - IL
    Of course, of course.  We'd welcome any opportunity to take the mighty ponies of Krynn out for a hunting expedition.  We can discuss the town next turn, there is no rush...

The item is at GB and it is of the superior type.  If this is too difficult for you this early in the game I could do it in another turn.  I can keep a watch on it in the meantime.

(09-11-2021, 11:58 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 02:11 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: yg brah

Thanks.  I will pick it up and give you something in return after I get control of the region.

I hope its information. Information is my currency.

(09-10-2021, 02:25 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: UN-ALL

Services available. Food available. I value all trading partners. As my army of elite Hill Giants is still in the planning stage, happy to trade services for military aid if needed.

UN-AM, WA

Feel free to take my pc in your region whenever you feel appropriate. Let me know if you need the location. In return for these valuable citizens, all I ask is you return any vassal you capture for a nominal sum.

UN-AM

I know of a covert bauble in your region. I intend to retrieve it, and mean your noble visage no harm.

UN-IL

I know the location of a valuable item in your region which I would be happy to share with you. If you retrieve it, I'd purchase it from you for a fair price, or you can keep it, either way. Let me know if and when you want the location.

WA - UN 
You have a deal, if you dont mind sharing the location / type it would be appreciated.

It is the lovely village of Zombie Haunt at TH. Who names these places anyway? What ever happened to Springfield, or Pleasanton?

I think it is a beautiful name, and if we might help you in the future let us know.

NI - GN 

Recommend immediate withdrawal of Gnomish personnel from Naxove Pass.  

You might consider taxing the PC as well.  I would appreciate the same courtesy when you are ready to move on our outpost in the Untamed.

UN-HA

I'll be taking that PC in Zanthia. Let me know your timing to evacuate and I will attempt to accomodate.

UN