Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interception problem
In game 5578, I had a RA army group intercept an AN group. As it turns out, the AN group got there at MQ, and so did my RA group. How, since this means travelling over water, did I get there? And, how more importantly, do I get my RA group back to the fight elsewhere? I don't have fleet capacity to do that, and my only other option could take 4-7 turns to do--if at all.

Help?!

Yes, that is the problem with intercepting - I found this out fairly early on. It does not care if there is water in the way - if the target group is in range you "teleport" to their location.

It can be both a bane and a benefit. You're fine if you have enough ships, but if you don't you're stuck.

I thought that was fixed in the last update?

Move a group of your own in range and intercept them across the water

Oh that's just great. I wondered how you got 22 brigades there!

(01-28-2022, 07:47 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Move a group of your own in range and intercept them across the water

The turn input device didn't like the idea of intercepting my own group, but that was a nice try.

(01-28-2022, 11:01 PM)Windstar Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 07:47 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Move a group of your own in range and intercept them across the water

The turn input device didn't like the idea of intercepting my own group, but that was a nice try.

Uncle Mike fixin loopholes. Dang