Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill wizard-@Uncle Mike
@uncle mike.
Same game that my king was kidnapped after the 54 counter esp. did not work
Turn 25 game 5585.  I cast kill wiz on 2wa, but nothing happened. On turn 26 i cast kill wizard 5 times on 2wa, but nothing happened.  It says specified wiz is not found.  The 2wa is now on a village of mine one space away from it’s starting point.  There were no other wa groups at the location, so the odds of him instantly teleporting and then starting a new group w 699 are in my favor.  
I may be wrong, but I am thinking that because I issued a kill lowest wizard instead of listing the names of the wizards, there was a misfire on the software part. 

I am the sorceror in what was an anonymous game…but your PM is shut off so….
I hope I am right, and did not just blow my cover.  Atlantians is about to take this one anyway.  24 hour turn around 
Whoever is playing the warlock is handing me some valuable lessons as well, thanks.  Hope it is not a newbie teaching me things.

(03-03-2022, 04:51 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: @uncle mike.
Turn 25 game 5585.  I cast kill wiz on 2wa, but nothing happened. On turn 26 i cast kill wizard 5 times on 2wa, but nothing happened.  It says specified wiz is not found.  The 2wa is now on a village of mine one space away from it’s starting point.  There were no other wa groups at the location, so the odds of him instantly teleporting and then starting a new group w 699 are in my favor.  
I may be wrong, but I am thinking that because I issued a kill lowest wizard instead of listing the names of the wizards, there was a misfire on the software part. 

I hope I am right, and did not just blow my cover.  Atlantians is about to take this one anyway.  24 hour turn around 
Whoever is playing the warlock is handing me some valuable lessons as well, thanks.  Hope it is not a newbie teaching me things.

On turn 25, protect heroes and wizards protected his wizard from your kill spell. On turn 26, instant self teleports made him immune to your multiple kill spells. The WA is just out-playing you...

(03-03-2022, 12:13 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 04:51 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: @uncle mike.

On turn 25, protect heroes and wizards protected his wizard from your kill spell. On turn 26, instant self teleports made him immune to your multiple kill spells. The WA is just out-playing you...

I thank you both for your kind assessment.

Dang. I try to learn from each game. Seems like Eregnon has made a habit of teaching me valuable lessons. I know your time is important thanks mike. Just needed to know so I can learn. So much to learn still. At least it wasn’t PT Riley tho. That would be hard to explain

(03-03-2022, 03:10 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Dang. I try to learn from each game. Seems like Eregnon has made a habit of teaching me valuable lessons. I know your time is important thanks mike. Just needed to know so I can learn. So much to learn still. At least it wasn’t PT Riley tho. That would be hard to explain

Hahaha   That’s cute