Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ganging Up On Others
(09-11-2022, 08:10 PM)DuPont Wrote: I do hate when anyone feels ganged up on. I think hiding who controls regions is quite an interesting idea.

I think  would like this too, but what does this do to regional intel report? You can see a leader promotion or a P7 wizard advance but not a region be taken?  Could we just dump maybe for a game all reginal intel? It would make the HP utilization even greater to get information?

Some kingdoms only work when there are dealings with other kingdoms, so maybe we do a couple of team games (Good vs Evil, Human vs Mythical, West vs East). Built in allies, lots of cooperation, etc.

(09-12-2022, 01:56 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Some kingdoms only work when there are dealings with other kingdoms, so maybe we do a couple of team games (Good vs Evil, Human vs Mythical, West vs East). Built in allies, lots of cooperation, etc.
That sounds fun

I like the idea of not showing regions. And also its pretty common as stated for all to jump on the guy going for that 5th region, if you can reach him.

If we do adopt the nondisclosure of regions, there should be a way to find out who owns what. Maybe an emmy order, or a high priestess? Or a wizard spell?

If you attack somebody, there is always a chance somebody will attack you while you are distracted. That's hardly ganging up. That is just part of the game.

One of the problems with fighting multiple people is they will have max 50+ orders and you still only have 25 max.  What if the orders you could give went up with the number of kingdoms with assets in your regions and/or with the number of regions you control?