Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Enhanced team game?
VBall suggested in another thread.  Would anyone be up for a team game, with (Good vs Evil, Human vs Mythical, West vs East Built in allies, lots of cooperation) Not sure how to Start it?

(09-13-2022, 01:23 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
VBall suggested in another thread.  Would anyone be up for a team game, with (Good vs Evil, Human vs Mythical, West vs East Built in allies, lots of cooperation) Not sure how to Start it?

I'm in two games now but if not for that I might be interested.

I would prefer a good vs evil matchup, especially with the new rules going into effect. Other than that, we could do a classic team game, with four teams of three players each.

(09-13-2022, 03:00 PM)Windstar2 Wrote: I would prefer a good vs evil matchup, especially with the new rules going into effect. Other than that, we could do a classic team game, with four teams of three players each.

I would be up for this - 2 teams of six - Good vs Evil. Haven't really looked at the kingdoms from this perspective so not sure if one has more desirable choices than the other.
Not sure if we have a built-in victory condition or if UM or Rick would have to set this up.
The good news is full communication, full working together, no guilt if 4 kingdoms jump on one enemy kingdom, etc....

Not a huge fan of team games, but I'll play to fill a slot.

Not a huge fan of team games either, but I'll help out.
I was thinking would a game with a random draft order, anon players, with anon regions (Like what UM described in another thread).

I'll Join

If I read this correctly we are half way there, 6 players.

Cool some interest.

PTRiley(strongwill)
Wookie
Windstar
Vball
Dupont
Brekk
Gkmetty

We can see what kind of format Mike can set us up with.

No Gkmetty is different. Please don't call me Vball Smile

(09-15-2022, 05:20 PM)gkmetty Wrote: No Gkmetty is different.  Please don't call me Vball Smile

Wait, am I Vball?