Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generic Kingdom
This is what every Kingdom gets.  The basics that the rest modify in some manner or another.

Emissaries:
King
Duke 
Count
2x Governors
Ambassador
Fool 

Agents:
Agent-3
2x Agent-2
Fanatic-2
Agent-1

Influence: 10
Orders: +2 over influence

Intercept Range: 3 areas

Combat Groups:

1st Group:
Major General
Captain
Power-2
Adept
1 Reg Kingdom Brigade
1 Reg companion Brigae

2nd Group:
General
Centurion
Power-1
1 Reg Kingdom Brigade

3rd Group
Captain
Power-1
1 Reg Kingdom Brigade

4th Group
– empty

Food start

Gold Start

I might be wrong, correct me if I am.

So the first actions of any Kingdom is to Enamor the home region to as close to Friendly as possible. What are the other actions you would do with ANY Kingdom?

I don't always enamor. If the starting region has a hidden city, I often set a standing order to raise inf and then enamor on turn 2. The Turn 1 enamor only helps if you are sending something to a pop center.

(08-09-2024, 07:28 PM)davekuyk Wrote: I don't always enamor. If the starting region has a hidden city, I often set a standing order to raise inf and then enamor on turn 2. The Turn 1 enamor only helps if you are sending something to a pop center.

You set the standing order just to cancel the next turn? Both are sole action for king. Better to raise until u find that elusive minor city on the map.Smile or even raise that Duke to Prince on T1 too so only one Emmy needed to get that pop?

(08-09-2024, 07:13 PM)Olorin Wrote: This is what every Kingdom gets.  The basics that the rest modify in some manner or another.

Emissaries:
King
Duke 
Count
2x Governors
Ambassador
Fool 

Agents:
Agent-3
2x Agent-2
Fanatic-2
Agent-1

Influence: 10
Orders: +2 over influence

Intercept Range: 3 areas

Combat Groups:

1st Group:
Major General
Captain
Power-2
Adept
1 Reg Kingdom Brigade
1 Reg companion Brigae

2nd Group:
General
Centurion
Power-1
1 Reg Kingdom Brigade

3rd Group
Captain
Power-1
1 Reg Kingdom Brigade

4th Group
– empty

Food start

Gold Start

I might be wrong, correct me if I am.

So the first actions of any Kingdom is to Enamor the home region to as close to Friendly as possible.  What are the other actions you would do with ANY Kingdom?

Not every kingdom is set like that at start, close but some have higher agents, more leaders, or more wizards according to kingdom and kingdom traits.

If you have a fixed major city in your region, I would enamor first turn, if you plan on grabbing the city quick, remember to recon each turn until it’s yours. Your starting Duke (Prince if kingdom set up starts with it) and count maybe a gov too stir unrest with the lower and rebel, next turn usurp. Some kingdoms can do this in one turn if starting influence is high enough. Smile hope this helps.

Raise inf is 480 - enamor is 470. You can give the enamor order and the standing order is ignored.

(08-09-2024, 09:49 PM)davekuyk Wrote: Raise inf is 480 - enamor is 470. You can give the enamor order and the standing order is ignored.

Ahh gotcha, that is correct, I’m just to OCD to do it that way Smile