Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any interest in a Confederation Game?
- Six players, 2 kingdoms each.
- 72 hour turns
- Communication via the forum
- Control of 7 regions combined, between your two kingdoms, for victory

Region pairs set to maximize north/south pairs and maintain connectivity

The Crown Islands (1) & Krynn (4)
Darkover (2) & The Diamond Coast (3)
Triumvia (5) & Pellinor (9)
Zanthia (6) & The sword Coast (8)
Nyvaria (7) & Untamed Lands (12)
Zamora (10) & Mythgar (11)

Two round draft. Choose either your region pair or your kingdoms with each pick.

Draft order to be determined at random.

Note: a Confederation game has a $10 set-up fee

I'd play one though only if everyone agreed not to pick the DK, otherwise I wouldn't be interested.

I'll play as well.

I would like to play.

I could try this

Need one more,

Canticar
Dupont, if no Death knights
Windstar2
Glowamane1
VballMichael

(02-10-2023, 11:53 PM)gkmetty Wrote: Note: a Confederation game has a $10 set-up fee

Why does it have a $10 set-up fee? What makes it so hard or time-consuming to set-up? Or is there an underlying basis for the fee aside from just charging a set-up fee as an additional revenue generating source?

What about the Confederation game type is fee-worthy?

(02-11-2023, 03:08 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:
(02-10-2023, 11:53 PM)gkmetty Wrote: Note: a Confederation game has a $10 set-up fee

Why does it have a $10 set-up fee? What makes it so hard or time-consuming to set-up? Or is there an underlying basis for the fee aside from just charging a set-up fee as an additional revenue generating source?

What about the Confederation game type is fee-worthy?

All start-up positions have a small fee. It helps to offset the expenses of the game. A single kingdom game has a startup fee of $5. In this game each player controls two kingdoms so the startup fee is $10.

The confederation game is almost ready--we just need one more player. Maybe Maximus would like to try this: I guarantee him that I won't attack before turn 10. This way, you can easily say that you tguly experienced Alamaze in its finest hour. Otherwise, for those unfamiliar with the confederation game style, it is a chance to truly win a game with the guaranteed help of another kingdom that the player can truly trust as well as trade with.

When you have everything set: kingdoms, regions, personas, number of regions for victory for the two kingdoms combined, usually 7, time between turns, teams, send everything to support and the game will be manually created.

Should be excitiing!