Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anon Ice Random Game
Hey, since games are free this month, how about having a good ole' 3rd Cycle game with all the toppings?

The Choosing (3rd Cycle)
  Resurgent Map
  Pagan (50 turns!)
  Random Cities
  Ice Age
  4 Extra Orders Above Influence (rather than 2)
  Anonymous
  10-player
  48 hour
  Option: if there's interest, 1st group's wizard raised to 8th level on turn 0

(04-25-2023, 05:00 PM)unclemike Wrote: Hey, since games are free this month, how about having a good ole' 3rd Cycle game with all the toppings?

The Choosing (3rd Cycle)
  Resurgent Map
  Pagan (50 turns!)
  Random Cities
  Ice Age
  4 Extra Orders Above Influence (rather than 2)
  Anonymous
  10-player
  48 hour
  Option: if there's interest, 1st group's wizard raised to 8th level on turn 0

I like the concept, but we now have 4 games in signup, none of which are filling completely.

Well, it's actually one game plus this new one. 

The "Returning Players and Mentors" game is for new/former players who Brek is going to reach out, so doesn't really apply here.

The "10 Man Trial Run" is Brek's verification that a 10-player game works in Maelstrom, so doesn't really apply either.

That just leaves one game "Wacky Wizards" that is currently filling up, and this one for an old-style game. However, if you and the others are against it, I can remove it from the queue...

I propose if the 10 Wizard game gets to 10 I will remake the 10 man game into the same rules and we can start. Honestly you can propose as many games as people like, no harm just drop one for the other.

I'm glad we finally have some pending games in our Alamaze's game queue. Now, you can finally see the color codes that display when a game is filling up with players:

Green = still plenty of positions available

Yellow = game is midway through filling up

Red = game is nearly filled, hurry to sign up if you want a spot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Only a few days left for a free game (until end of May). This one is the older 3rd Cycle: The Choosing game, which some former players that are returning may be more comfortable with.

There are currently 6 of 10 players signed up, only 4 positions left!

Here are the remaining spots:

Primary Region:                      Potential Kingdoms:
Oakendell                              High Elves or Druid                  --> Druid taken
Northern Mists                       Cimmerians or Necromancer     --> Necromancer taken
Talking Mountains                   Dwarves or Warlock                --> Warlock taken
Torvale                                  Sorcerer or Amazon
Amberland                             Black Dragon or Sacred Order  --> Black Dragon taken
Eastern Steppes                     Demon Princes or Atlantians    --> Demon Princes taken
Runnimede                            Gnomes or Halflings
Arcania                                  Ranger or Illusionist
Synisvania                             Lizard Kingdom or Dark Elves   --> Dark Elves taken
Southern Sands                      Nomads or Ancient Ones
Dispersed #11                        Underworld or Pirates
Dispersed #12                        Red Dragon or Tyrant

Note: if it bothers players too much, I can remove the Ice Age option before the game starts if the players wish...

(05-29-2023, 11:44 AM)unclemike Wrote: Only a few days left for a free game (until end of May). This one is the older 3rd Cycle: The Choosing game, which some former players that are returning may be more comfortable with.

There are currently 6 of 10 players signed up, only 4 positions left!

Here are the remaining spots:

Primary Region:                      Potential Kingdoms:
Oakendell                              High Elves or Druid                  --> Druid taken
Northern Mists                       Cimmerians or Necromancer     --> Necromancer taken
Talking Mountains                   Dwarves or Warlock                --> Warlock taken
Torvale                                  Sorcerer or Amazon
Amberland                             Black Dragon or Sacred Order  --> Black Dragon taken
Eastern Steppes                     Demon Princes or Atlantians    --> Demon Princes taken
Runnimede                            Gnomes or Halflings
Arcania                                  Ranger or Illusionist
Synisvania                             Lizard Kingdom or Dark Elves   --> Dark Elves taken
Southern Sands                      Nomads or Ancient Ones
Dispersed #11                        Underworld or Pirates
Dispersed #12                        Red Dragon or Tyrant

Note: if it bothers players too much, I can remove the Ice Age option before the game starts if the players wish...
I would prefer non Ice Age, but will do either.