Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wacky Wizard game - needs one
The Wacky Wizards game on the sign-up page only needs one more player. The sign-up currently indicates that we need 12 but Brekk has indicated that he will change the game to 10 players if we have 10 sign up.

The best part about the game is that it is free if we can fill the game today, Saturday 4/29, or tomorrow.

As the name indicates each kingdom will start with a power 8 wizard in their first group. Uncle Mike put this into perspective below.

Does everyone realize that with a level 8 wizard, the wizard-style kingdoms may summon a mighty Iron Golem? That guy alone is more powerful than an entire Red Dragon brigade! And his special effect is that he breathes poisonous gas upon opposing forces that inflicts a -25% morale loss (not a fear effect so not limited). That's uber-powerful in my opinion.

The Druid and Sorcerer kingdoms are still available in this game and while requiring a level 9 wizard to summon the Golem the Gnomes are another magic based kingdom that is still available.

Can we entice one more player to sign up for the game?

Wacky Wizards has 11 signed up. Can we fill out the normal game with 12? The Druid has been taken but the Sorcerer, the Gnome, and many other kingdoms are still available.

I will also offer the AL for someone to play. I m just in the game to make sure it fills.

(04-29-2023, 08:05 PM)Brekk Wrote: I will also offer the AL for someone to play. I m just in the game to make sure it fills.

Can the game play with 11 or are the options limited to 10 or 12?