Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question(s)
QUESTION: Does this message in my turn results mean that the Minor City in area AD was the Amazons' capital, and that their capital has now been moved to the Minor City of Mermaid Cove, wherever on the map for this game that area might be?

The Amazons Minor City at AD in The Crown Islands.
                                            Successfully relocated base to the minor city of Mermaid
                                            Cove.

(09-11-2023, 05:20 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote: QUESTION: Does this message in my turn results mean that the Minor City in area AD was the Amazons' capital, and that their capital has now been moved to the Minor City of Mermaid Cove, wherever on the map for this game that area might be?

The Amazons Minor City at AD in The Crown Islands.
                                            Successfully relocated base to the minor city of Mermaid
                                            Cove.

Does it tell you who or what relocated to Mermaid Cove?  If it was the King then the Capitol moved.

(09-11-2023, 06:22 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Does it tell you who or what relocated to Mermaid Cove?  If it was the King then the Capitol moved.

I posted all of the information that my turn results gave me on it.

I am trying to better understand what specific messages mean, how to better grasp and understand what the game is telling me.

The way that it reads, in a natural reading of it, the Minor City relocated, which isn't possible.

Thus, I assumed that it was the capital that relocated. It didn't mention any characters/figures/leaders.

I don't like to operate off of mere assumptions, hence why I asked.

Minor city at AD is mermaid cove. Tells you where u are, then action taken; the relocation.

(09-11-2023, 10:49 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Minor city at AD is mermaid cove. Tells you where u are, then action taken; the relocation.

So, that was my character relocating there.

Now, I'm laughing. Thanks, PTRILEY!

One of those moments, huh?

Smile lol