Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any pipe smokers here?
Just started this bad new habit , looking for others with the vice.

(09-20-2023, 12:09 AM).Brekk Wrote: Just started this bad new habit , looking for others with the vice.

I smoked a pipe for many years and enjoyed it.
Before that I smoked cigarettes.  I started at 16 and finally quit just before turning 50.
Sixteen years after quitting I developed bladder cancer.  Studies show that 2/3 of bladder cancer cases are smokers.
John, smoking is the single biggest mistake I ever made.  It cost me my bladder and prostate.  Please learn from my mistake!

Wookie,

Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear about your experience Sad

(09-20-2023, 02:18 AM)Brekk Wrote: Wookie,

Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear about your experience Sad

Brekk;
I forgot to add the most recent development, c.o.p.d.  which has led to declining lung function.