Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Poll: Tell me your thoughts
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - I like this idea
80.00%
8 80.00%
No - I think it would be terrible for the game
10.00%
1 10.00%
Undecided - I realy dont know but I am checking a box so I know your at least counting my vote
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I NEED your Response
(10-06-2023, 04:47 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(10-05-2023, 09:51 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(10-05-2023, 09:34 PM)Brekk Wrote:
(10-05-2023, 01:07 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Agree on season effects. However I disagree about all this idea of kingdom sitting around. Wizard kingdoms have to build in early turns or be destroyed. All of these suggestions about speeding up the combat only helps the military kingdoms to  roll over the wizard or economic type kingdoms thus making them useless. Imo

I have IDEAS PT have faith!

Lol  I’m not on the ledge yet Smile

Don’t jump! At least not before I get my camera.

"The only thing that feels better than winning is winning when nobody thought you could." - Hank Aaron

(10-06-2023, 12:13 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(10-05-2023, 09:34 PM)Brekk Wrote:
(10-05-2023, 01:07 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Agree on season effects. However I disagree about all this idea of kingdom sitting around. Wizard kingdoms have to build in early turns or be destroyed. All of these suggestions about speeding up the combat only helps the military kingdoms to  roll over the wizard or economic type kingdoms thus making them useless. Imo

I have IDEAS PT have faith!

"The only thing that feels better than winning is winning when nobody thought you could." - Hank Aaron

The only thing better is when the guy you defeat is a total jerk!

(10-06-2023, 12:37 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(10-05-2023, 09:34 PM)Brekk Wrote: I have IDEAS PT have faith!

Are you calling Hank Aaron a jerk? Oh my..

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

(10-06-2023, 12:40 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(10-06-2023, 12:37 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(10-05-2023, 09:51 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Lol  I’m not on the ledge yet Smile

Are you calling Hank Aaron a jerk? Oh my..

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu
I was thinking of playing Alamaze in those rare occasions when someone has chosen to piss off Wookie.  It doesn't usually end well ?

Thanks everyone who participated in the poll.

Sorry have been away from the forums a while.  I have not read all the good comments already made, but I have one.

I've tried many different strategies in this game, and am still trying new ones, but the one I seem most successful with involves abusing hidden ore and the structures, bazaar and port.  Which says to me that gold management is indeed an important part, or perhaps the most important part, of the game.  Gold is the rate limiting factor on advancement, with orders (influence) being secondary.

So, if you reduce again the amount of gold needed to develop (after removing the Evil players need to feed and pay at full cost, as well as removing thier regional upkeep) at what point is there too much gold in the game to make it of any strategic importance at all?

Perhaps if you outright eliminate the cost of some things to make planning easier, you should also reduce the gold production of PCs.