Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update is in process
Dear Alamaze Community,

It's been a while since we last had an update, and I wanted to share some exciting news with you. I'm currently collaborating with UncleMike on a new update for Alamaze. While it may not be the flashiest update, my goal is to address areas that often confuse new players and fix various issues. I'm also taking into account the valuable feedback you've provided.

Given the extensive list of improvements and changes, this update might need to be broken down into multiple parts. Please bear with me as I work through this process. I may make some mistakes along the way, and your most crucial suggestions might not make it into this initial update. However, I want you to know that I'm committed to making Alamaze a better place and more accessible to newcomers.

I have a special request from the community that would greatly assist in this effort. Could each of you share a brief write-up of the advice you often find yourself giving to new players? I'm aiming to create a quick start guide, building upon the foundation Senior Tac has already provided. Your insights will be invaluable in achieving this goal.

Thank you for your continued support and patience. I'll keep you updated on the progress of the update as I gather more information.

Best regards,

John

I locked this thread by accident, should be fixed now, respond here with any thoughts.

The newest update is underway! UncleMike has started his magic! This update will not be as glamorous as some of the past ones but will bring some significant changes. These include no cost for most court actions, considering Sea PCs as islands (no more needless dragon slaying because they left their ships at home), and other gameplay improvements. More to come!