Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to Mike
Mike, it doesn’t get said enough for all the work you do for our game site. It’s greatly appreciated. Thank you sir.

That said; jump in a game and test junk UM…. Smile

I approve this post!

Mike you did a wonderful job.

(02-09-2024, 10:15 PM)Brekk Wrote: I approve this post!

Mike you did a wonderful job.

I'll third that.  Well done again mike.

Thanks everyone!

Sorry for the short notice on this one. Usually, I try to give a few days notice to prepare for the upcoming changes, but this time around I ran out of time with other projects coming up for me.

So, along with that apology, if anyone had their turn ruined due to the server update (such as Evil kingdoms now have to pay Rule of Law rather than being free), with John's permission, I'll reimburse your food/gold that you lost. It was really my fault in that regard.

As for having zero costs for many orders, I too had some misgivings about that one since Alamaze is a strategy game. But John has the responsibility to make Alamaze more simplified for newer players to join up. Had alot of complaints that the game is too complicated and newbies didn't know what to do when/where, so the tough decision was made to make it simpler for newer players. I think everyone would agree that we need to expand the player base, and this is one of those areas to attract more people since food/gold would now be spent on developing militaries/wizards/agents which are more exciting to someone new rather than calculating the cost for moving emissaries around and other boring stuff. So, give it a try.

We're not going to please everyone but the goal is to expand the player base when the advertising campaign begins hopefully later this year. We still have more work to do though before then such as to switch from using fallofromegame.com to alamaze.net (since newer players think that's a scam being redirected to another domain), as well as to use secure socket layer (SSL) for our websites. 

Just hoping everyone will stick around to see it all happen...

Yes,

I will add it's my doing to implement so send anything you're upset about to me and we can work with you to sort it out.
As Mike mentioned we have a few more things to shore up before I want to advertise to the public and bring more players in, I am completely open to feedback and criticism because you are Alamaze and as many of you know I have a thick skin and also listen, that said, keep it directed at me. Mike has done a fantastic job going above and beyond with what was asked of him.

I welcome thoughts please post them I will start a thread for discussion.

John