Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on the new Update leave them here
One more thing about the kingdom custom queue. If you do not submit your order, what is the default one? It used to be 45,000 gold, a scrying device, and I believe a point of influence. Will this be updated as it can happen and sometimes people like to do this.

One more one more thing: There is a spot on the kingdom setup for standard deviations that showcase in what area your kingdom is strong, and in what area(s) that you are weak in. This was one of my favorite parts of the game when I played Alamaze so long ago. Maybe we could reinstate those. I cannot do it myself because my math area in standard deviations is lacking.

I have a suggestion concerning status points.

Battles fought reward points to reward the military kingdoms
Wiping out a group completely could be rewarded
Pop centers capped by political actions reward points to reward the political kingdoms
Prisoners reward many more points
Agent actions reward points.
This will help the stealthy kingdoms
Trades are rewarded for those with trick of the trade
Encounters could be rewarded and more points for artifacts. This could reward the forgotten or whoever.
Sea encounters rewarded to reward the seafaring
Buildings like temples and wiz towers reward less. Much less.
Seems like the emphasis is on the buildings not the action.

All designed for players to get moving and act on their strengths.

Guys all good suggestions and noting them down.

(02-20-2024, 02:47 AM)Brekk Wrote: Guys all good suggestions and noting them down.

Maybe somewhere waaaaaaaaaaaaay down the road,  we find kingdom customization where you cab build a kingdom by picking your traits, so many points for each trait.  Evil Fairies?  Dwarf riders?  Secretive Dragons?   Oh the fun you could have.  sounds like character building in D. and D., right?

(02-20-2024, 02:28 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(02-20-2024, 02:47 AM)Brekk Wrote: Guys all good suggestions and noting them down.

Maybe somewhere waaaaaaaaaaaaay down the road,  we find kingdom customization where you cab build a kingdom by picking your traits, so many points for each trait.  Evil Fairies?  Dwarf riders?  Secretive Dragons?   Oh the fun you could have.  sounds like character building in D. and D., right?

100 points, make your own kingdom!