Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship Game Announcement, Rewards, and Draft Details!
Championship Game Announcement, Rewards, and Draft Details!

Dear Alamaze Players,

It's been quite some time since our last championship game, and in light of the recent changes to Alamaze, I wanted to reward our dedicated players for their continued support and feedback.

I'm thrilled to announce that we'll be hosting a championship game with some exciting rewards up for grabs:

1st Place: $100 in cash
2nd Place: $50 in cash
3rd Place: $50 in cash

This championship game will be played in an open diplomacy format, offering a fresh and dynamic experience for all participants.

In addition, we're going to do things the old-fashioned way with a snake draft for selecting spots. This means there will be 12 slots. First, you'll pick a spot from 1-12. Then, in the second phase, players will pick either a region or kingdom, not both., Once it reaches 12, we'll reverse the order and go back from 12 to 1. Once the drawing is complete, a 1-week game will be started.

Thank you all for your ongoing dedication to Alamaze. Your feedback and engagement have been instrumental in shaping the game into what it is today. I look forward to seeing you all compete for the top spots in this upcoming championship game!

However, if we have too many players for one game, I'll start a second game. So, even if the first game fills up, please put your name down, and you'll be guaranteed a spot in the second game.

John

Reserve players:
etc

I will take spot 6
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I would like spot 7

6  Strylian
7  Glowamane
8 VballMichael

Reserve players

Small suggestion, John. I am in a 1-week game and it is taking forever. There is at least one player who NEVER hits ready, so it takes the full week for each turn. Maybe consider 72 or even 96 hours.
Thanks

5 Zarashand
6 Strylian
7 Glowamane
8 VballMichael

Reserve players

5 Zarashand
6 Strylian
7 Glowamane
8 VballMichael
12 Uncle Darkseid

Reserve players

5 Zarashand
6 Strylian
7 Glowamane
8 VballMichael
9 gkmetty (Canticar)
12 Uncle Darkseid

Reserve players

5 Zarashand
6 Strylian
7 Glowamane
8 VballMichael
9 gkmetty (Canticar)
10 Strongwill (Ptriley)
12 Uncle Darkseid

Reserve players

Please do 72 or 48 hour a week is looooong.

I'll take 3.