Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5759 Championship Thread
(03-25-2024, 09:01 PM)Zar@shand Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 07:19 PM)Strylian Wrote: SA-All For Sale 50K food 25K gold OBO

I will buy that food if you are selling this turn

Done. Order 50k food for 25k gold entered to SO
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(03-25-2024, 10:14 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 09:01 PM)Zar@shand Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 07:19 PM)Strylian Wrote: SA-All For Sale 50K food 25K gold OBO

I will buy that food if you are selling this turn

Done. Order 50k food for 25k gold entered to SO

Order is in 25k gold for 50k food

SA - All 100K Food Available 50K gold obo
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Great Sacred Order,

I can not trade for your food. You might take a look at the Ancient One/Sorceror alliance which is creating level 9 wizards as fast as rabbits. They'll probably come after my filthy hovel simply for mentioning it.

I'm not calling the banners, but watch out for these two knuckleheads.

King X of the Forgotten

blah blah blah they attacked me first, but I had a nonaggression pact, blah blah, 3 regions is three regions.

DA - IL,

I wont be taking your newly acquired town in Krynn. I ask that if you capture any of my emmies in that region that you allow me to ransom them back.

DU-DK

We need to talk.
craigborri@gmail.com

FO-All

Well, finally someone realized the AN-SO alliance is rolling to victory. Welcome to the party.

I will continue to fight from the swamps, marshes and bogs of Alamaze as long as y'all fight in the plains, mountains, forests and legendary castles.

X

Championship games are not team games. The AN-SO have clearly had an alliance throughout the game. This has given them an advantage and I ask Brekk to make a ruling. I don't believe either should qualify for a win in this game.

This was a full communication game when it started. The AN-SO alliance was not against the rules.

R

I don't think it was against the rules