Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invisibility?
I have a question: When does a group actually become invisible? If you have a group and one of your wizards casts an invisibility spell, when does that take effect? If you move your group and then do the invisibility thing, and there is an enemy group that trails you, will they follow you and then be in the same area as the invisible group?

Or, if an enemy group does an intercept group order, and you move to a city with a glyph of concealment, can they find you nonetheless? 

Inquiring minds want to know.

If you cast invisible group, you won’t be pursued by group or agents per spell write up. Doesn’t matter when you cast duration is entire turn. But if an agent high enough lvl to see an invisible group trails I think he will locate it.

(02-26-2024, 03:49 AM)Strongwill Wrote: If you cast invisible group, you won’t be pursued by group or agents per spell write up. Doesn’t matter when you cast duration is entire turn. But if an agent high enough lvl to see an invisible group trails I think he will locate it.

Correct if an agent can see thru invisibility above LVL 10. He will still attempt any order against the invisible group.

R

(02-26-2024, 03:49 AM)Strongwill Wrote: If you cast invisible group, you won’t be pursued by group or agents per spell write up. Doesn’t matter when you cast duration is entire turn. But if an agent high enough lvl to see an invisible group trails I think he will locate it.

I disagree with being protected by invisibility if pursued because it happened to me once. I just don't know about the interception. I also know from experience as well that a high enough agent (10+) can see through a group's invisibility and can attack them. It sucked, and I lost a couple wizards.

Could be true seeing (intrinsic) it sees invisible at start so if pursued makes sense it sees like you were not invisible?