Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
691 - Trail Group
I have used this order three times - twice it has failed. I am unsure why.

The first time, the report said the group could not be found in the area. I triple-checked; I had the right area. I figured the player either 1) moved to a hidden PC or 2) used the disband order.

The second time, it worked as expected.

Again, the third time, I got the report that the group could not be found. Again, I checked the input—I am correct. However, this time, I know where the group went; it showed up on another recon.

What is going on here? Is there a chance for this to fail if the agent is at a low level? Something else I am missing?

If distance exceeded agent range it will fail, hidden or invisible can hamper if lower lvl agent. If the opponent changes the group, ie: I used to transfer and entire group to an inactive just so an agent couldn’t assassinate a ldr/wiz. Comes before the trail group, so if you tried to trail say “1SO” and he transfer to “2SO” before the trail group, then the agent couldn’t find the “1SO” group. If he teleports that can hamper it too.

(03-25-2024, 04:25 PM)Strongwill Wrote: If distance exceeded agent range it will fail, hidden or invisible can hamper if lower lvl agent. If the opponent changes the group, ie: I used to transfer and entire group to an inactive just so an agent couldn’t assassinate a ldr/wiz.  Comes before the trail group, so if you tried to trail say “1SO” and he transfer to “2SO” before the trail group, then the agent couldn’t find the “1SO” group. If he teleports that can hamper it too.

Interesting. Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

(03-25-2024, 05:48 PM)davekuyk Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 04:25 PM)Strongwill Wrote: If distance exceeded agent range it will fail, hidden or invisible can hamper if lower lvl agent. If the opponent changes the group, ie: I used to transfer and entire group to an inactive just so an agent couldn’t assassinate a ldr/wiz.  Comes before the trail group, so if you tried to trail say “1SO” and he transfer to “2SO” before the trail group, then the agent couldn’t find the “1SO” group. If he teleports that can hamper it too.

Interesting. Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Very welcome