Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5767 24hr Full diplo
Good luck all

NE The Crown Islands(1) The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer Strongwill
FO Darkover(2) The Lost Assembly of the Forgotten CosmicWizard17
IL The Diamond Coast(3) The Sphere of the Illusionist Runigruth
NO Krynn(4) The Great Nomadic Hegemony Windstar
DA Triumvia(5) The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves Morgan Kane
BL Zanthia(6) The Dark Skies of the Black Dragons DuPont
AT Nyvaria(7) The Legendary Civilization of the Atlanteans Milo007
FT The Sword Coast(8) The Expanse of the Free Traders Ozymandius
UN Pellinor(9) The Underworld Cult of Secrets Glowamane
WA Zamora(10) The Fire Realm of the Warlock Brek
RD Mythgar(11) The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons Vball Michael
GN The Untamed Lands(12) The Golden Principality of the Gnomes Canticar

I can be reached at mtorp1@hotmail.com

R

Strongwill send a PM or email: razorfan21@yahoo.com

Copied from new game post from davekuyk:

Free Traders open for business! Please get in touch with me at davekuyk@gmail.com to discuss mutually beneficial deals!

Oh, illustrious and venerable Red Dragon! 

I Implore your grace to grant me the boon of retaining possession of my humble town for a mere fortnight more. Upon the expiration of this brief respite, I pledge to honorably vacate, leaving it unto your sovereign neutrality. Furthermore, I humbly request the preservation of my pitiful band of lowly adventurers from your mighty magics.

(You don't attack the town. Move an emissary in, and I'll tax it next turn. I'll also not cast any slay spells from my patrol and you agree to the same.)

IL-AT

Contact me by email or PM and I will advise you where my pop is in your region.

mtorp1@hotmail.com

R

(03-31-2024, 01:27 PM)davekuyk Wrote: Oh, illustrious and venerable Red Dragon! 

I Implore your grace to grant me the boon of retaining possession of my humble town for a mere fortnight more. Upon the expiration of this brief respite, I pledge to honorably vacate, leaving it unto your sovereign neutrality. Furthermore, I humbly request the preservation of my pitiful band of lowly adventurers from your mighty magics.

(You don't attack the town. Move an emissary in, and I'll tax it next turn. I'll also not cast any slay spells from my patrol and you agree to the same.)

RD - FT
Patrols cannot cast slay spells.

(03-31-2024, 02:31 PM)VballMichael Wrote:

RD - FT

Well, look at that! Learn something new every day! I wasn't aware that was changed.

My offer not to cast any still stands Wink 

I note you didn't mention anything about the town...

(03-31-2024, 02:39 PM)davekuyk Wrote:
(03-31-2024, 02:31 PM)VballMichael Wrote:

RD - FT

Well, look at that! Learn something new every day! I wasn't aware that was changed.

My offer not to cast any still stands Wink 

I note you didn't mention anything about the town...

My dear Free Traders:
The thing about Red Dragons is that they are sort of like sharks. They must continue to move and kill and eat in order to live. But I won't kill any of your group leaders or wizards.

To the kings and queens of Alamaze,

From the depths of Zamora, I, the Warlock Lord, issue this decree: withdraw your presence from my domain. If fortune—or misfortune—has placed your towns or villages within the borders of my magnificent Zamora, evacuate them. They will be claimed under my rule. In kind, I will retrieve my subjects from your lands and expect no interference.

Pursue your conflicts, engage in your wars, but heed this warning: Zamora is off-limits. Dragons are forbidden from my skies, traders shall not step within my borders, and nomads must steer clear. I despise neighbors and value my solitude.

Respect these boundaries, and we shall remain at peace.

—The Warlock Lord of Alamaze

BL-DA Our troops are conducting training exercises. We are heading toward your town next turn. We humbly suggest you turn it neutral this turn to gain the extra tax and remove any pointy-eared inhabitants. Any that remain will be considered food.

greatdarkspot@yahoo.com