Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I tend to miss turns, so I'm not as developed as I should be, but now I have an invasion to remove Smile And now a message from the new king.

To the Leader of the Mighty Death Knights,

Your decision to enslave the people of our villages was an unsound one. As fellow practitioners of the dark arts, we expected wiser actions from you. Striking in the time of summer may have seemed advantageous, but know that the woods will welcome you, and the priestesses of Lolth will prepare their spells and incantations.

You should be aware that your warriors will be smashed to pieces by our elite archers, their bodies torn asunder and consumed by the ravenous hordes of orcs and trolls allied with us. It has been long since anyone dared to enter our woods. The echoes of your soldiers' screams will linger in the trees, a testament to the folly of your invasion.

We executed the previous king for his lack of awareness and failures, and his house has fallen. Mine has now replaced it. The might and fury of the Dark Elves shall not be underestimated.

Prepare for war, you nightmares, because we are coming. Our wrath will be swift and merciless.

In shadows and vengeance

Lord of the Deep Woods

(06-04-2024, 09:09 PM)Brekk Wrote: I tend to miss turns, so I'm not as developed as I should be, but now I have an invasion to remove Smile  And now a message from the new king.

Your decision to enslave the people of our villages was an unsound one. As fellow practitioners of the dark arts, we expected wiser actions from you. Striking in the time of summer may have seemed advantageous, but know that the woods will welcome you, and the priestesses of Lolth will prepare their spells and incantations.

You should be aware that your warriors will be smashed to pieces by our elite archers, their bodies torn asunder and consumed by the ravenous hordes of orcs and trolls allied with us. It has been long since anyone dared to enter our woods. The echoes of your soldiers' screams will linger in the trees, a testament to the folly of your invasion.

We executed the previous king for his lack of awareness and failures, and his house has fallen. Mine has now replaced it. The might and fury of the Dark Elves shall not be underestimated.

Prepare for war, you nightmares, because we are coming. Our wrath will be swift and merciless.

In shadows and vengeance

Lord of the Deep Woods

I am not even the target of that and it scares me....

(06-04-2024, 09:18 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(06-04-2024, 09:09 PM)Brekk Wrote: I tend to miss turns, so I'm not as developed as I should be, but now I have an invasion to remove Smile  And now a message from the new king.

In shadows and vengeance

Lord of the Deep Woods

I’m expecting a dual scimitar wielding onslaught.  We said . . . .

(06-05-2024, 02:11 AM)Croaker Wrote:

In shadows and vengeance

Lord of the Deep Woods

Was there another change in rulership?  I see that the Darkelven nation was in flux last week but appears as if the rulership is back this week?

(06-07-2024, 11:29 AM)Croaker Wrote:
(06-05-2024, 02:11 AM)Croaker Wrote:

In shadows and vengeance

Lord of the Deep Woods

Was there another change in rulership?  I see that the Darkelven nation was in flux last week but appears as if the rulership is back this week?
DA & FA - you must be the luckiest players around.  Amazing how none of your kingdom emissaries doubled up moving into the same pop center.

"DA & FA - you must be the luckiest players around. Amazing how none of your kingdom emissaries doubled up moving into the same pop center.
"
Not understanding the post.

(06-20-2024, 03:47 PM)Brekk Wrote: "DA & FA - you must be the luckiest players around.  Amazing how none of your kingdom emissaries doubled up moving into the same pop center.
"
Just that you moved into pop centers in Zanthia whereas the Fairy moved into pop centers in the Sword Coast.

Of course, maybe you did double up but I didn’t get all the emissaries reported to me.

Lol

(06-21-2024, 03:26 PM)Croaker Wrote:
(06-20-2024, 03:47 PM)Brekk Wrote: "DA & FA - you must be the luckiest players around.  Amazing how none of your kingdom emissaries doubled up moving into the same pop center.
"
Just that you moved into pop centers in Zanthia whereas the Fairy moved into pop centers in the Sword Coast.

Of course, maybe you did double up but I didn’t get all the emissaries reported to me.

Lol

Naw I let Sword Coast go Smile , especially with the gnome enamoring the region.  All my emissaries out of position to move back, nothing more nefarious than that, had no idea the FA was coming as well haha

(06-21-2024, 04:42 PM)Brekk Wrote:
"

Lol

Naw I let Sword Coast go Smile , especially with the gnome enamoring the region.  All my emissaries out of position to move back, nothing more nefarious than that, had no idea the FA was coming as well haha
Sounds similar to why I didn’t move back in Krynn.  Hated the pop center locations.

I was surprised about the battle result.

(06-21-2024, 06:47 PM)Croaker Wrote:
(06-21-2024, 04:42 PM)Brekk Wrote:
"

Lol

Sounds similar to why I didn’t move back in Krynn.  Hated the pop center locations.

I was surprised about the battle result.
Yah not what I wanted, seems I over estimated my troops!