Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pagan ice age game in queue
There is a link in the Alamaze turn order entry thing. It is for a pagan ice age game. While this sounds interesting, I have one problem with it: There are going to be only 10 players. I think that that is a typo. If it is not, then I will take myself out of the game queue, as it will become imbalanced.

(07-02-2024, 11:24 PM)Windstar3 Wrote: There is a link in the Alamaze turn order entry thing. It is for a pagan ice age game. While this sounds interesting, I have one problem with it: There are going to be only 10 players. I think that that is a typo. If it is not, then I will take myself out of the game queue, as it will become imbalanced.

I started it. I didn't mean to set it to ten. I never noticed it. We can delete it and recreate (however that happens).

Sounds good to me. Make it so, as Captain Jean Luc Picard would say.

Nothing has been changed. There are 5 people signed up, but it still says 10 players and not 12. Please fix and I will rejoin.

I made the game but I can't kill it. That being said, a 10 player game would fill quicker and may push conflict sooner.

(07-11-2024, 01:14 AM)davekuyk Wrote: I made the game but I can't kill it. That being said, a 10 player game would fill quicker and may push conflict sooner.

Thank you for an enjoyable game.  My first ice age and pagan game.

Was just starting to get interesting but congrats on the win Windstar!

Necromancer