Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back in Alamaze!
Hello all!

I used to play Alamaze a few years back - actually about 10 if my profile creation date is accurate.  I had to quit due to a divorce taking up all my free money and free time.  Lately I'd been looking for a new hobby and was thrilled to find out Alamaze is still around.  The Order System is pretty awesome - automated game creation and order verification is very snazzy!  Allowed me to jump right in and find a whole new map and a bunch of new kingdoms!  This is going to be fun!

Thudargh

(07-07-2024, 08:55 PM)Thudargh Wrote: Hello all!

I used to play Alamaze a few years back - actually about 10 if my profile creation date is accurate.  I had to quit due to a divorce taking up all my free money and free time.  Lately I'd been looking for a new hobby and was thrilled to find out Alamaze is still around.  The Order System is pretty awesome - automated game creation and order verification is very snazzy!  Allowed me to jump right in and find a whole new map and a bunch of new kingdoms!  This is going to be fun!

Thudargh

Welcome back Smile

Welcome back,  games are free right now, so jump in and enjoy!

Welcome back! Please free to ask any questions you might have. I returned after something like twenty years just recently and the game was familiar yet different at the same time.

Thudargh,

Welcome back and enjoy!

R

(07-08-2024, 12:37 PM)davekuyk Wrote: Welcome back! Please free to ask any questions you might have. I returned after something like twenty years just recently and the game was familiar yet different at the same time.

Dave, I just returned and I remember you from 20 years ago lol…nice to see some familiar names!

(09-05-2024, 10:54 PM)Wynand Wrote:
(07-08-2024, 12:37 PM)davekuyk Wrote: Welcome back! Please free to ask any questions you might have. I returned after something like twenty years just recently and the game was familiar yet different at the same time.

Dave, I just returned and I remember you from 20 years ago lol…nice to see some familiar names!

The curse of having a unique name I suppose Smile

There is a strong Free Traders position that is open to being taken over in game 5839. If you are interested, message Strongwill.

Found some old Oracle articles (Alamaze Cycle 1) from the famous and widely respected David Kuykendall...

Attached Files
.zip   oracle.zip (Size: 516.25 KB / Downloads: 1)

(09-06-2024, 06:24 PM)unclemike Wrote: Found some old Oracle articles (Alamaze Cycle 1) from the famous and widely respected David Kuykendall...

Hi Uncle Mike, I remember you as well!
Dave - will look at the position, not familiar that kingdom!