Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6669 Warlords
I have just been handed a huge workload and will be unable to continue.  The kingdoms are in great shape, but my time is gone.  I apologize to the other players, at the time of accepting this I had free time on my hands, but, duty calls…

Anyone want to pick up the standby
Illusionist, giant, and sacred all unscathed

I can take them for you. If the game can be delayed a day or two for me to come up to speed I would appreciate it.

(07-08-2024, 09:30 PM)davekuyk Wrote: I can take them for you. If the game can be delayed a day or two for me to come up to speed I would appreciate it.

We can definitely delay. I've asked Brek if he could move due date until Wednesday.

Is there a mechanism to transfer the games? Or is that Brek?

(07-08-2024, 11:13 PM)davekuyk Wrote: Is there a mechanism to transfer the games? Or is that Brek?

Believe that would be Brek. I've let him know.

Great dave ty.

Should be done, also attempted to move it back a day let me know if I was successful, seemed to easy Smile

Looks like it all worked. Thanks Brek!

Interesting picking up for someone else. Some things are familiar and some are not.

It feels wierd not having control of the council ?