Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROK help game
There is a new game in the sign up page to help with ROK players as the learn how to play.  
What’s ROK, you may ask?  I would ask the same (and I kinda just did)

ROK stands for Road of Kings. It's a group of new players trying out Alamaze, who typically play Hyborian War (HW). We have had about 15-20 of them playing for over a month or more. HW turns typically run every 3 weeks or so, hence the 1-week time frame. I put the game out there for them and anyone wanting to help them as they learn.

(07-19-2024, 09:40 PM)Brekk Wrote: ROK stands for Road of Kings. It's a group of new players trying out Alamaze, who typically play Hyborian War (HW). We have had about 15-20 of them playing for over a month or more. HW turns typically run every 3 weeks or so, hence the 1-week time frame. I put the game out there for them and anyone wanting to help them as they learn.

Can we smash them or do I have to play nice?  Kidding, I picked the hafling in between two military kingdoms, wish me luck

Go ahead and smash us. Gonna happen sooner or later, anyway. With luck, we may learn enough to survive the next game.