Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inequity in recruiting
(10-15-2024, 06:21 PM)Windstar3 Wrote: There are several positions (like the EL, RA, and SA) which have little in the way of companion brigades. The EL has 15 total slots, and the RA has only 13. Since recruiting companion brigades has been increased to 7 per turn, these kingdoms are left in the dust as they can only recruit 2 per PC that they are at. This is a major bummer for these kingdoms.

I would like to see a special order done (I don't know if it is programmable) that these kingdoms can recruit a 3rd brigade from PCs to help alleviate this lack. Either that, or get them some more companion brigades. :-)

And get rid of the need to train popcenter recruits for these kingdoms.

Yes training should just go away. Everything should start as regular. Imo

I think everything should start as green. Except Stormgate Guard.

The difference between companions and PC experience now is not good- make them the same, for sure, but i'd vote for green. The 7-2(ish) recruiting advantage is more than enough.