Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 101 Sign Up
Just a reminder to all - if you want in, be sure to send an email to signup@alamaze.co with your full name and your persona - the name you wish to be known as in all Alamaze games, with in-game messages, and in Valhalla.

We will post the Rules in the forum if the website isn't up with them by March 29.

(03-23-2013, 02:16 AM)Cargus10 Wrote: If they aren't taken by now, I'll take the AN

Good to see Alamaze coming back!

Cargus10 and All,

We need to hear from everyone who has not already done so, to send an email to signup@alamaze.co (not .com) with your full name, your persona, and your kingdom preferences. Please send them along. Looks like #101 will be filled shortly....

Please sign me up. This is what brought me to FoR in the first place.

(03-24-2013, 05:14 PM)Hile Troy Wrote: Please sign me up. This is what brought me to FoR in the first place.

Anyone wishing to sign up, please see the several messages - send an email to signup@alamaze.co. We need your full name, persona, and if you are following the thread, your kingdom preference.

Would love to sign you up, and the several of you who have posted here but not sent an email to signup@alamaze.co would likely fill Game #101.

(03-20-2013, 10:56 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(03-19-2013, 05:09 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: Greyhawk / WA
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / GI
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Lord Ravi / RD

Greyhawk / WA
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / GI
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Lord Ravi / RD
The Maniacal Menace / UN
Agent Orange / GN
The Sten / DA

To which we can add, as they have sent their email with info to signup@alamaze.co the following:

The Deliverer / DE
Bluefile2 / BL

We have either 2 or 3 players that have posted on the forum but not sent the email to signup@alamaze.co, so their spots cannot be held.
We most likely will be sending out invoices tomorrow for the first two games at the discounted first month rate and without the $8 sign up. Please be sure to pay that asap as that is what really will secure your position, otherwise they go back into circulation.

(03-24-2013, 07:46 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / GI
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Lord Ravi / RD

Greyhawk / WA
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / GI
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Lord Ravi / RD
The Maniacal Menace / UN
Agent Orange / GN
The Sten / DA

To which we can add, as they have sent their email with info to signup@alamaze.co the following:

The Deliverer / DE
Bluefile2 / BL

We have either 2 or 3 players that have posted on the forum but not sent the email to signup@alamaze.co, so their spots cannot be held.
We most likely will be sending out invoices tomorrow for the first two games at the discounted first month rate and without the $8 sign up. Please be sure to pay that asap as that is what really will secure your position, otherwise they go back into circulation.

I have responded to the email sent me about startup. I was paying my FoR account up today. Will the invoice be sent after signup?

(03-24-2013, 10:22 PM)Hile Troy Wrote:
(03-24-2013, 07:46 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / GI
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Lord Ravi / RD

Greyhawk / WA
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / GI
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Lord Ravi / RD
The Maniacal Menace / UN
Agent Orange / GN
The Sten / DA

The Deliverer / DE
Bluefile2 / BL

I have responded to the email sent me about startup. I was paying my FoR account up today. Will the invoice be sent after signup?

Yes, invoices likely will be sent tomorrow to all players who sent emails to signup@alamaze.co, Hile. I don't think you've sent that so I don't have your full name, persona, email address, etc. Alamaze is not at all connected system wise to Fall of Rome. Its just a few pieces of info that have to be sent to signup@alamaze.co.

I just sent my request to partake in game 101 to the email address provided...very excited. I used to play for years and I recognize many of the names! I'll take whatever kingdom is available...

Rick, please let me now if you need any additional details!

(03-25-2013, 04:32 AM)Wynand Wrote: I just sent my request to partake in game 101 to the email address provided...very excited. I used to play for years and I recognize many of the names! I'll take whatever kingdom is available...

Wynand,

I have received no email from Wynand at signup@alamaze.co. Note, not .com. I don't have your name, so maybe you sent it under another name and I just don't know that.

Anyone that wishes to sign up: Send an email to signup@alamaze.co with your full name, your in-game persona, any kingdom preference. That's all we need. Good to hear from everyone. Just posting on the forum doesn't sign you up, you need to send the email to signup@alamaze.co

(03-25-2013, 04:49 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 04:32 AM)Wynand Wrote: I just sent my request to partake in game 101 to the email address provided...very excited. I used to play for years and I recognize many of the names! I'll take whatever kingdom is available...

Wynand,

I have received no email from Wynand at signup@alamaze.co. Note, not .com. I don't have your name, so maybe you sent it under another name and I just don't know that.

Anyone that wishes to sign up: Send an email to signup@alamaze.co with your full name, your in-game persona, any kingdom preference. That's all we need. Good to hear from everyone. Just posting on the forum doesn't sign you up, you need to send the email to signup@alamaze.co

Rick, I replied to your email from my wilddemons address....an account I set up years ago when I played the demon princes. Smile Please let me know if you need any more info.