Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #112 - New Steel Game
Ancient Moons?

can you think of any more scary power level 3 spell?? that's blinding light AN style

(08-22-2013, 05:47 PM)Apocalypso Wrote: OK I think I will take the plunge...

Staying away from magic so maybe trying the Dwarves?

Apocalypso

Apocalypso is now registered at signup@alamaze. He signed up via the website at www.alamaze.co. All new players should sign up there. Welcome our newest player!

Still need to fill DE and RA. Someone? Anyone? Bueller? Smile

I'll take the DE...
Keeope

I have not played in years, but I am ready to take the plunge. Ranger here I go!

(08-27-2013, 06:43 PM)MrTed Wrote: I have not played in years, but I am ready to take the plunge. Ranger here I go!

Mr. Ted, AKA Iriani, has registered through the www.alamaze.co website. He is our newest player and completes the lineup for Game #112.

Please see the new thread for 112 under active games. Players that have not yet posted under "The Players", please do so.

AN - Titus
BL - pedinski
DA - Acererak
DW - Apocalypso
EL - Lord Thanatos
GI - kik1661
GN - Telrandir
RD - HeadHoncho
SO - Yellowbeard
TR - Hawk
UN - Lord Brogan
WA - theDarkOne
WI - Hile Troy
DE - Keeope
RA - Iriani

(08-27-2013, 07:07 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 06:43 PM)MrTed Wrote: I have not played in years, but I am ready to take the plunge. Ranger here I go!

Mr. Ted, AKA Iriani, has registered through the www.alamaze.co website. He is our newest player and completes the lineup for Game #112.

Please see the new thread for 112 under active games. Players that have not yet posted under "The Players", please do so.

AN - Titus
BL - pedinski
DA - Acererak
DW - Apocalypso
EL - Lord Thanatos
GI - kik1661
GN - Telrandir
RD - HeadHoncho
SO - Yellowbeard
TR - Hawk
UN - Lord Brogan
WA - theDarkOne
WI - Hile Troy
DE - Keeope
RA - Iriani

I am just MrTed. No idea who Iriai is.

"I am just MrTed. No idea who Iriai is."

Mr. Ted and any new players: to get into your first game, new players need to sign up for an account in Alamaze. Established players can just post on the game forming thread, but of course we need your name, email, persona to register you for a game.

The best way to do that is on the Sign Up page at the www.alamaze.co website. Thanks.

(08-27-2013, 08:33 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: "I am just MrTed. No idea who Iriai is."

Mr. Ted and any new players: to get into your first game, new players need to sign up for an account in Alamaze. Established players can just post on the game forming thread, but of course we need your name, email, persona to register you for a game.

The best way to do that is on the Sign Up page at the www.alamaze.co website. Thanks.

I sent the email to alamaze.com and not .co

I will send it again now to the correct email, sorry for the confusion.