Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emissary Movement
Can an emissary move out of a pop center if there is an enemy group in the same area? I know enemy groups will block an emissary from moving into a pop center, but do they hinder moving out? This is assuming there is not a siege going on there either. Thanks.
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

(08-25-2013, 04:31 AM)Brogan Wrote: Can an emissary move out of a pop center if there is an enemy group in the same area? I know enemy groups will block an emissary from moving into a pop center, but do they hinder moving out? This is assuming there is not a siege going on there either. Thanks.

I am not sure that I have ever tried this. In most cases when I have had this situation the enemy group has attacked my PC so the 350 would not have processed.

We'll have to see what others say.

Yeah, allied groups don't block movement and only allied groups are likely to show up at your PC without attacking, so I expect this hardly comes up, but it'd be nice to know the answer.

Also, just to clarify further, can a patrol stop emissary movement?

How about if there's an non-allied group at the target town, but there's also a groups from the emissary's kingdom there? Is the emissary movement still blocked?

Patrol wont stop Emm movement. I think that there is a chance of an Emm getting captured if a group is at a pop center. Remember reading that in the rulebook the one and only time I looked at it back in the 90's. We probably have to wait for Kevin to come back and look at the forums because he knows everything.

If the enemy group doesn't siege the pop center, then the emmie can move out with no problem. The % chance of being captured is related to moving out of a pop center under siege.