Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praise Be To this Alamaze God:
We hit a snag in G107, a once a week game. And so Cipher, instead of doing anything that would have re-simulated the previous turn, took likely 20 hours to recreate the previous reality.

Thanks to Cipher for all he does in the Alamaze Universe.

(10-19-2013, 05:34 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: We hit a snag in G107, a once a week game. And so Cipher, instead of doing anything that would have re-simulated the previous turn, took likely 20 hours to recreate the previous reality.

I'm not in 107 but that sounds like a Herculean effort. Thanks for always supporting the community Cipher!

(10-19-2013, 05:34 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: We hit a snag in G107, a once a week game. And so Cipher, instead of doing anything that would have re-simulated the previous turn, took likely 20 hours to recreate the previous reality.

Yep, he did a really bang-up job. Thanks for all the efforts!

Awesome work.

Cipher and Ry Vor break their backs to ensure we enjoy the game. They both deserve our thanks and praise!

Applause *****

Indeed - other than the fact that one of my governors underwent a sex change (I now have a governess named 'Howard' - or perhaps he's just gender confused?), everything was put to rights in my kingdom! Great work.

Ok, so before this gets out of hand, it was probably closer to 12 hours and had to be done due to my fat-fingering the regular processing in he fist place

Cipher,

So, what exactly happened in 107? I never learned about it.

Thanks.

V