Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Service Level Pricing to Change March1
I'd like a red Ferrari and weekends off.

I like the variable SVCs since every game feels like a different challenge.

(02-07-2014, 08:57 PM)Grasshopper Wrote: I'd like a red Ferrari and weekends off.

You should look into a blood red Maserati, I hear they are fantastic.

Newbie question...does my initial payment for a month start when my first game starts, or am I already on the meter?

(02-20-2014, 03:06 AM)Veltran Wrote: Newbie question...does my initial payment for a month start when my first game starts, or am I already on the meter?

As in the emails sent to new players from signup@alamaze.co, the subscription renewal is 30 days after the first game starts.

My apologies. I have never received any e-mail from alamaze.co. I got my access from Charles Mosteller.

(02-20-2014, 03:14 AM)Veltran Wrote: My apologies. I have never received any e-mail from alamaze.co. I got my access from Charles Mosteller.

You should have received four emails from signup@alamaze.co and from support@alamaze.co. Here is the first one, sent the day you started your account on February 7, sent to the email address your signed up with - this is similar to what any new player gets:

Greetings Veltran,

And welcome to Alamaze! We see you have signed up at Scout Level Service, allowing you to be in one game of Alamaze at a time. You’ll get an invoice for your first month via PayPal today. While you will be invoiced now, your first renewal will be 30 days after your first game starts.

Please register for the forum (http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/index.php) and post your kingdom selection for the game forming, I recommend the thread for Master and Apprentice under Active Games where you can have Hawk (Dave) mentor you. You should also consider posting under The Players to introduce yourself to the community. You’ll find the forum community is very helpful in answering questions. If you get stuck on anything technical-wise, contact us at support@alamaze.co. Your turns will be submitted to activegames@alamaze.co.

Again, welcome, and have a great time enjoying Alamaze!

Rick

After that, three subsequent emails were sent reminding you although we received payment, you hadn't joined your first game, and we restated how to get in your first game, by posting on the game forming thread and named the thread. You should have all of them in one of your folders from the email address you signed up from. Again, send any questions to support@alamaze.co. And all players should be sure to use an email for their account that they check everyday. That email address, of course, is where all your turns and any correspondence from players, will go.

Thanks.