Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spreading the Joy
I'm not sure that this is the correct forum for this, but here goes.
I know that this game's survival will be helped when prospective players read the exploits of the games our players are playing. With many new games being anonymous, that means that this turn-by-turn, blow-by-blow, good reading stuff isn't here due to the anonymity. As a solution, we could beef up the Valhalla discussions once these games finish. That way, the prospective player will get an idea of just how much fun these games are. And, just so they know, they can join an anonymous game, too, if they aren't keen on imbedded alliances that are formed before turn 1 is processed.
So, once the games are done, it might be nice for everyone to tell everybody who they are. Not only will that make good reading, it might be surprising for the players in the anonymous game to finally find out whose butt they kicked and who kicked their butt.

(05-30-2014, 07:39 PM)Bash Grimtooth Wrote: I'm not sure that this is the correct forum for this, but here goes.
I know that this game's survival will be helped when prospective players read the exploits of the games our players are playing. With many new games being anonymous, that means that this turn-by-turn, blow-by-blow, good reading stuff isn't here due to the anonymity. As a solution, we could beef up the Valhalla discussions once these games finish. That way, the prospective player will get an idea of just how much fun these games are. And, just so they know, they can join an anonymous game, too, if they aren't keen on imbedded alliances that are formed before turn 1 is processed.
So, once the games are done, it might be nice for everyone to tell everybody who they are. Not only will that make good reading, it might be surprising for the players in the anonymous game to finally find out whose butt they kicked and who kicked their butt.

I would support this idea!

I do like reading the Valhalla stuff, especially in an anonymous game where I didn't know who I was fighting the whole time.

I'm game (pun intended Smile)!