Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plan Your Labor Day Vacation
Yes, my first born will be bound in wedlock this coming US Labor Day weekend, meaning from Wednesday August 27 - September 1 I will be taking my first days away from Alamaze since we came back in March, 2013.

So, some have asked about their potential vacations and how to handle their Alamaze turns. Here it is - go Labor Day Weekend. Yes, most among you won't plan your own vacations around this time, but some do ask. Tell your spouse: "Now is the time we must go - pack quickly, and ask of me no questions!" Elsewise, you are left to your own devices.

I'll be out of the country for about 10 days with only my Mac and a lot of Alamaze files (.ppt and excel) don't display properly. Does anyone else have this problem and/or a fix? I have actually been remotely logging on from my Mac at home to my work PC to do most Alamaze work.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(07-23-2014, 08:58 PM)Drogo Wrote: I'll be out of the country for about 10 days with only my Mac and a lot of Alamaze files (.ppt and excel) don't display properly. Does anyone else have this problem and/or a fix? I have actually been remotely logging on from my Mac at home to my work PC to do most Alamaze work.

Does open office work for Mac? It can translate then translate back. I noticed best to open excel file in open office mode then save it again as an excel file. If you try to open it in excel format takes a very long time.