Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capital Question
I've come across a situation that I haven't seen-my capital fell and my other pop centers had enemy armies on them. My king and court went to a mythical place with no coordinates. When I've tried to 355 to a pop center later on (later turn--no enemy armies on it), nothing happened. My question is how to I get my king out of la-la land?

Thanks,

The Sten

(08-13-2014, 01:05 PM)smoyes Wrote: I've come across a situation that I haven't seen-my capital fell and my other pop centers had enemy armies on them. My king and court went to a mythical place with no coordinates. When I've tried to 355 to a pop center later on (later turn--no enemy armies on it), nothing happened. My question is how to I get my king out of la-la land?

Thanks,

The Sten

I believe when a viable location is open it should move automatically.

(08-13-2014, 03:29 PM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 01:05 PM)smoyes Wrote: I've come across a situation that I haven't seen-my capital fell and my other pop centers had enemy armies on them. My king and court went to a mythical place with no coordinates. When I've tried to 355 to a pop center later on (later turn--no enemy armies on it), nothing happened. My question is how to I get my king out of la-la land?

Thanks,

The Sten

I believe when a viable location is open it should move automatically.

Thanks, but I don't think it's working--one's (a village) is open but nothing is happening--sent an email to support, but alas, no response. Huh

The Sten

That was true. We missed this email sent on Saturday. Have now corrected the problem.