Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Cycle Changes in the Grindhouse
About 24 hours ago, the (30) 2nd Cycle changes were sent on to The Architect of Alamaze for production.

So yes, we/I understand we have games to form that have been waiting since I was gone at the end of August / beginning of September. It just seems silly to start them a couple days ahead of when we can have all of them start with the same rules in place and those rules communicated to the players.

While Cipher works on the code, gets all the changes through Uncle Mike for implementation in the brilliant new web based order entry, I will attempt to update the Kingdom Dossiers over the weekend, and with some diligence and luck, we should get a couple games out by the end of Sunday or Monday.

As a reminder, all orders should now be submitted through the website, not through email. Don't send duplicate results via email. The validation is really great and will catch even obscure things that experienced players may overlook.