Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alamaze order entry and validation
question on the order entry and validation. Does the kingdom slot that lets u toggle between games you are currently in have to be updated by support or is there something I can do. Just wondering because when you start new game wonder how that is updated. ie can't send in your orders if game and your kingdom does not show up

(10-09-2014, 10:40 PM)twhitewolf10 Wrote: question on the order entry and validation. Does the kingdom slot that lets u toggle between games you are currently in have to be updated by support or is there something I can do. Just wondering because when you start new game wonder how that is updated. ie can't send in your orders if game and your kingdom does not show up

I noticed that also. 153 isn't showing up yet. I emailed support.

Had the same issue. It's was because I saved the order entry page in my bookmarks. If you go to the login page and log back in, it will show the updated list.

(10-09-2014, 10:49 PM)Mauler Wrote: Had the same issue. It's was because I saved the order entry page in my bookmarks. If you go to the login page and log back in, it will show the updated list.

The login page (where you enter your username/password) goes thru the security process of approving your login credentials and looks up what games/kingdoms that you're registered for. You need to login every time to approve your credentials and other information. This is by design and prevents a stranger from accessing your order entry page and entering orders for your position.

So don't try to bypass the security protocol (by bookmarking/setting favorites) that we have setup or the server won't accept your orders. Our software does not save cookies or other information on your client (other than what your browser caches by default) which is done intentionally to prevent people from hacking our security protocol.

We have plans of moving towards SSL (better security) and making other improvements to the online system so you need to login every time to access your account (like just about everything else that you do on the internet requires a login).

In this case there was actually something that needed to be fixed.

It is now operating correctly so the new Primeval players can start testing their orders.

Using the verify orders button is an amazingly useful utility that will identify errors and improves the overall game experience.

FYI

Hawk

There is a program mechanism that updates the security info with new players/games to provide access and the entries in the game drop down.

If you have a game that doesn't show in your dropdown, but you have received your setup, send a note to support.