Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which brigades get eliminated first?
Is there a mechanic governing which brigades get eliminated when the attrition falls to a certain level?

It seems like there might still be some unfairness in the system. Got 13% damage in combat to 8 brigades that were at 4% to begin with so I hit the threshold and lost a brigade of wights. Said wights had been added to the group in pristine condition right before combat.

Seems to me one of the lesser brigades should have taken the loss no? So I was wondering if it's a random choice or if there's a way to influence it.

Is the brigade to be eliminated also affected by which ones 'jump ahead' in combat?

I have not noticed the jumping ahead effecting losses like it used to.

Ry Vor has commented many times on how the new loss system kind of works. It is more based on which troop type you have more of and defensive value.