Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel - Who Wants Some?
I've gotten setups in advance of bill's before. But maybe they just super-trust me Wink

#ElvesRock_DrowBlow
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(08-06-2015, 04:45 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: Where's my bill.  I want my bill (well not really). But at least it means the game will start soon Smile

My day was ruined by Paypal changing everything.  What normally took me 30 minutes took over four hours.  Yes, I wrote them on it, and they actually asked for more info, so good for them on that count, but this seems like another example of "how can we keep our techs busy?" 

Everyone should have their setups now.  Good luck, and be nice to the new players.

It probably has to do that this is Paypal's 1st month as a stand alone company with no more E-bay, things should smooth over soon.

(08-06-2015, 09:28 PM)Rogal Wrote: It probably has to do that this is Paypal's 1st month as a stand alone company with no more E-bay, things should smooth over soon.

God, I hope so.  This was painful. 

The Scarlet Warlock can be reached at craigborri@yahoo.com

I would like to join in the next Steel or Full Steel game. Any kingdom is fine.

Welcome, Imperial Tark! 

Its preferred you claim your kingdom from those still available, otherwise its confusing as to what kingdoms are left.

This game already started.
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones