Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5634 Prime Steel 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
                         Rulers in this Campaign:

Abbr    Region                      Kingdom                                   Ruled By

NE    The Crown Islands(1)    The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            The Man
    LY    Darkover(2)             The Vile Culture of the Lycans                 Brek
    CI    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Cimmerian Nation from the North            Strongwill
    GI    Krynn(4)                The Giants Above The Trembling Ground          Drogo
    GN    Triumvia(5)             The Golden Principality of the Gnomes          Windstar
    RA    Zanthia(6)              The Iron Province of the Rangers               Harry O
    DK    Nyvaria(7)              The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights      Vball Michael
    FO    The Sword Coast(8)      The Lost Assembly of the Forgotten             Eregnon the Black
    FT    Pellinor(9)             The Expanse of the Free Traders                DuPont
    AL    Zamora(10)              The Experimental Studies of the Alchemist      uncledarkseid
    DU    Mythgar(11)             The Domain of the Great Druid                  Canticar
    RD    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons         Lt Gisgo

This game was setup as, "New Game Always Queuing Now", so if players wish to have any special considerations for this game (e.g., forum only communications), need to specify below.

uncledarkside2

Who is “the man”? In crown. Thought i was the man
(09-22-2022, 05:06 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is “the man”? In crown. Thought i was the man

It's a new account so either a brand-new player or a returning one...
DU - AL, I identified your town in Mythgar. Can you double tax on turn 4? I would like to take the town on turn 5.
(09-22-2022, 05:06 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is “the man”? In crown. Thought i was the man

I don't know who he is but he already has the Second Best name in Alamaze.

Lord Garth
2022 1st Runner up Alamaze Champion
Did his turns quickly so knows what he is doing Wink

uncledarkside2

(09-24-2022, 12:18 AM)gkmetty Wrote: [ -> ]DU - AL, I identified your town in Mythgar.  Can you double tax on turn 4?  I would like to take the town on turn 5.

Yep! Didnt realize we were neighbors.  Not many trees over there
(09-24-2022, 04:09 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2022, 12:18 AM)gkmetty Wrote: [ -> ]DU - AL, I identified your town in Mythgar.  Can you double tax on turn 4?  I would like to take the town on turn 5.

Yep! Didnt realize we were neighbors.  Not many trees over there

I don't have a pop center in your region or I would offer a swap.

Most of my best summons don't require forest.  The druid grove requires forest but that wont bother any of my neighbors that have forest.
DU - AL I have been delayed by a turn. I wont be able to take your Town until turn 6. Please double tax on turn 6.

uncledarkside2

(09-25-2022, 05:36 PM)gkmetty Wrote: [ -> ]DU - AL I have been delayed by a turn.  I wont be able to take your Town until turn 6.  Please double tax on turn 6.

Turn six is two turns delayed. Is turn 6 correct, or did u mean t5?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10