Alamaze - New

Full Version: The 2014 Alamaze Classic Championship!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'll give the Elf a shot...
That leaves me with the Ancient Ones! Thanks, Thalion!

I will post updates in the morning including removing Dupont as a backup.
I was shocked to see my name on the list. I would love to play the Sorcerer again! Count me in.
Sure, I'll play the Warlocks. Will be challenging with all of the new rules since I last played -- especially the new 171 rules -- but hey, challenge can be fun. Smile
(11-05-2014, 03:43 AM)HeadHoncho Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, I'll play the Warlocks. Will be challenging with all of the new rules since I last played -- especially the new 171 rules -- but hey, challenge can be fun. Smile

Sweet great to see you back in the mix.
(11-05-2014, 03:43 AM)HeadHoncho Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, I'll play the Warlocks. Will be challenging with all of the new rules since I last played -- especially the new 171 rules -- but hey, challenge can be fun. Smile

Welcome back, HH! May your troops avoid mine, and may your emissaries enjoy whatever temporary stay they may have in my dungeons.

Good to see a returning player! Don't kill me.
Looks like only DE and SO to go.

People seeking to start wheeling and dealing with the mighty Underworld (and get a discount on protection 'fees') can do so at kdusi13@gmail.com.
(11-05-2014, 04:09 AM)kevindusi Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like only DE and SO to go.

People seeking to start wheeling and dealing with the mighty Underworld (and get a discount on protection 'fees') can do so at kdusi13@gmail.com.

Stillgard is SO

DE and GN left.
Lord Brogan here. I will be happy to represent the Gnomes in this fine contest.
Final List of Champions:

Ancient Ones ----- Lord Diamond
Black Dragon ----- DuPont
Darkelf ----- Canticar
Demon Prince -----
Dwarf ----- Lord Thanatos
Elf ----- Thalion II
Giant ----- Jumpingfist
Gnome ----- Lord Brogan
Ranger ----- Vball Michael
Red Dragon ----- Cloud
Sorcerer ----- STILLGARD