Alamaze - New

Full Version: The 2014 Alamaze Classic Championship!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks, JF and Kevin! Appreciate the heads-up and the welcome back. Anyone who wants to chat up the friendly Warlock can do so at:

thewestdm2 at yahoo dot com
Helix or Grim know? Not sure they are watching this thread much? Would love to see this set up tomorrow vs the weekend.
I sent Helix a message in the forums. If anyone wants to email her, go ahead. It would be nice to know if Bash wants to step up if she doesn't step forward.
I emailed her. She should be in.
(11-06-2014, 12:54 AM)kevindusi Wrote: [ -> ]I emailed her. She should be in.

Hi everyone - I am definitely IN/excited!! Thanks!!
The entre' of the Demon Princess seems we may have a 2014 Classic Championship ready to begin tomorrow.

Place your wagers!

Who is going to post the board so we can get this started?
Final List of Champions:

Ancient Ones ----- Lord Diamond
Black Dragon ----- DuPont
Darkelf ----- Canticar
Demon Prince ----- Helix
Dwarf ----- Lord Thanatos
Elf ----- Thalion II
Giant ----- Jumpingfist
Gnome ----- Lord Brogan
Ranger ----- Vball Michael
Red Dragon ----- Cloud
Sorcerer ----- STILLGARD
Troll ----- Wynand
Underworld ----- The Deliverer
Warlock ----- HeadHoncho
Witchlord ----- Mauler

I will post in the Active Games forum as soon as we have a game number.
(11-06-2014, 05:15 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Place your wagers!

Be advised that the Underworld shall take a cut of all wagers placed.
An open offer to all: if you have an unusual sighting that you can't easily get to, I will be happy to explore it for you and send you any artifact I obtain, for whatever the trade minimum in this game might be (assuming that that championship rule still applies). Smile
(11-06-2014, 06:35 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: [ -> ]An open offer to all: if you have an unusual sighting that you can't easily get to, I will be happy to explore it for you and send you any artifact I obtain, for whatever the trade minimum in this game might be (assuming that that championship rule still applies). Smile

It looks like a good deal for all. You get the promotions, the gold, the trade, and the risks and the other gets the artifact. I will keep that in mind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5