Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relocated capitals
I tend to agree and will ask Mike to just have 320 / 330 or 315 for that matter, be cancelled if the location is a capital.

Thanks for hearing us out.

(09-07-2016, 05:43 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Thanks for hearing us out.

Agreed.  We really do appreciate it!

(09-07-2016, 09:48 PM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 05:43 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Thanks for hearing us out.

Agreed.  We really do appreciate it!

Mike will post when it is in place. 

I also will try to follow up on the heavy counter espionage for an experienced agent.

Awesome Smile These are great changes

(09-07-2016, 04:01 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: I tend to agree and will ask Mike to just have 320 / 330 or 315 for that matter, be cancelled if the location is a capital.

This enhancement has been added to the new SQL version of the program. No gold cost will be deducted for the emissary in question but the attempt will count towards the emissary's sole action for the turn. [Also added a fix to the special Halfling order to create a new agent-7 with order #512 which previously required a group to be specified in column A.]

BTW, the server update is going well. I've completed moving all of the XML configuration information into the SQL database and finished updating the main program that processes our turns. Haven't tested all possible conditions yet like if eliminated kingdoms are properly handled (or dropped positions) but will get to those and other things during the test game.

Remaining to do is with the game creation utility, launcher module (triggers at noon everyday) and changing the website but if all goes well then perhaps in a few weeks we can start a test game using the new software. Then I'll phase in the Ready button for quicker turn processing during the game.

More later...