Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Confederations or Warlord
Sword Coast (dwarves) Zamora (Halflings)
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(07-24-2019, 06:30 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 04:41 PM)Draugr Wrote: Can you select no option for draft and it becomes first come first serve?

Yes, that's how it will be if set up for Steel so created automatically with the one kingdom with four regions controlled wins by Rex.  I believe that has been the victory condition for the other two Confederations games.  So if that's acceptable, that's fine.

The Game Creator is not set up for Confederations, meaning the team victory part.  So the two kingdom teams with the team controlling collectively six regions has to be created manually.

I'm fine with a $10 fee so that the system "knows" what the win looks like. Brekk's painful attempts in the Apprentice game have shown me the value of getting out in front of that issue, if possible.

(07-24-2019, 06:30 PM)Strylian Wrote: Sword Coast (dwarves) Zamora (Halflings)

Woohoo! See you shortly!! Get it? SHORTly?

Yes charge me 10 bucks to do it right.

The apprentice game was set up Rex and the other you created I believe to make it team.

This will be the third confederations game I think. Compared to 1 primeval. How many until confederations becomes a viable format to be put In The game creator for the masses. Paying more for an obvious oversight seems a bit annoying.

1 Brek.......AN
2 Draugr....Pellinor
3 Draugr....Nyvaria
4 Drogo......Darkover
5 DuPont....The Crown Islands
6 DuPont....Krynn
7 strylian...Dwarves - Sword Coast
8 Strylian...Halflings - Zomoria
9 Drogo.....Red Dragon - Triumvia
10 Painted Man...Untamed Lands - Amazon
11 Painted Man....Mythgar - Druid
12 Brek....Zanthia - Black Dragons

DuPont your up x2

1 Brek.......AN - Diamond Coast
2 Draugr....Pellinor
3 Draugr....Nyvaria
4 Drogo......Darkover
5 DuPont....The Crown Islands
6 DuPont....Krynn
7 strylian...Dwarves - Sword Coast
8 Strylian...Halflings - Zomoria
9 Drogo.....Red Dragon - Triumvia
10 Painted Man...Untamed Lands - Amazon
11 Painted Man....Mythgar - Druid
12 Brek....Zanthia - Black Dragons

DuPont your up x2

(07-24-2019, 07:02 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Everyone makes jokes about smoking the shorty, but we get the last laugh when you get arrested for operating an Eagle familiar while under the influence.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(07-24-2019, 07:52 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 07:02 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Everyone makes jokes about smoking the shorty, but we get the last laugh when you get arrested for operating an Eagle familiar while under the influence.

I don't think anyone makes that joke. And I don't drink. And dwarves and boats don't mix.

And now you know why dwarves drink, its the only way their jokes make sense.

Give me a few minutes, guys. I think I know what I want, but I need to check something.