Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duels
Just a heads up to all the returning and new players.  Duels are fun and easy to set up.  Senior Tactician has set one up and is waiting for someone to join him for a duel.  If you need help getting a duel set up feel free to ask.  You can private message me and I will help you get up and running.  

This is the link to login in.  Once you are logged in, it will either take you to the Game Queue where you can set up a game or join one.  It will take you to the Game Screen if you are already in a game, but you can click the link on the left hand side of the page.  Game Queue is the link, and will take you to the game Queue.  

http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/login.php

Welcome back all.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(08-18-2019, 03:20 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote: Just a heads up to all the returning and new players.  Duels are fun and easy to set up.  Senior Tactician has set one up and is waiting for someone to join him for a duel.  If you need help getting a duel set up feel free to ask.  You can private message me and I will help you get up and running.  

This is the link to login in.  Once you are logged in, it will either take you to the Game Queue where you can set up a game or join one.  It will take you to the Game Screen if you are already in a game, but you can click the link on the left hand side of the page.  Game Queue is the link, and will take you to the game Queue.  

http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/login.php

Welcome back all.

i just joined with senior tac.  thanks

i cannot find the game anymore. #5323
Any thoughts?

Did you already play all 17 rounds. At 17 the game ends. If that is not the case then it should be in your game screen when you log in. Don’t go to the game Chris. Stay in the blue and black game screen using the same link from above.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

Hi sorry guys I set that game up specifically for Agent Orange and myself, I thought I put that in the message box but I must have forgot.

No worries. Hope you two were able to get your duel going.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

i have set up a new duel if anyone is interested. can i set up a maelstrom duel, cuz i just tried. lots of new things to learn